Why Invest and Retire in Thessaloniki?
- Easy access from the UK. Many airlines fly from several UK airports to Thessaloniki throughout the year and several more during summer season.
- Offers an incredibly beautiful hinterland with access to many nearby towns by the sea or the mountainside.
- Opportunity to live in a central location within the city of Thessaloniki but to have the advantage of enjoying the beaches of Halkidiki / Chalkidiki within less than an half hour.
- Enjoy life in a ‘small city’ with a population of about 800.000 that offers all the benefits of living ‘in the city’ but has the vibe of a seaside small town.
- Thessaloniki is the 2nd biggest city of Greece! It benefits from all aspects of the Greek experience; socially, culturally, economically. It is ideal place to be for those who’d like to start a new life; be it active living or retirement!
- It is only 5 hours drive to Athens. Not only that but is also only 3-4 hours driving distance to Turkey, about 6-7 hours to Istanbul by road or 1 hour 15 minutes by flight. So, enjoy two countries at once!